Pages

home profile party links featured

Oct 8, 2011

Three Seasons in the Garden

I'm joining Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for her Summer's End Garden Party.  Here's a look back at three seasons in the garden.

Daffodil

Daffodils

Galium Sweet Woodruff

Polygonatum Variegated Solomon's Seal
Lamium Pink Pewter

Brunnera Jack Frost

Catnip and Iris

Clematis Crystal Fountain

Clematis Crystal Fountain

Japanese Painted Fern

Catnip

Allium

Fern

Catnip, Iris, Allium

Astrantia

Liatris and Rudbeckia

Fritillary

Yellow Swallowtail

Dragonfly on car antenna
Smokey in the asters

Fall grasses

Little Bluestem, Echinacea, Rudbeckia

Solidago Goldenrod

Garden bench

Fall colors
Sunset

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Lovely photos, Katie! Beautiful flowers and butterflies...but Smokey is my fav! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

SImple and Serene Living said...

Stunning, Katie.

Courtney said...

These photos are absolutely gorgeous. You are so talented in capturing beauty with the camera! Beautiful!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Lovely, lovely post and your pics are so good. The blue asters are my favorite. Happy Sunday Katie!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

So pretty! It makes me sad to see all of those pretty flower go:( I am not ready for cold yet!

Anonymous said...

Wow! your flowers are beautiful! and what great pictures! I'm a first time visitor from Funky Junks Party.

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for the wonderful tour!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Hi Katie! Your gardens are just beautiful all year round. And I'm a big fan of painting projects! So I'm now following along. Looking forward to getting to know you!