Pages

home profile party links featured

Nov 3, 2011

Thank You, a Reminder and a Confession



I'd like to thank the following for featuring my White Coffee Table.


Visit these blogs for a wealth of inspiration.  I know you'll enjoy them as much as I do.



I'd also like to thank those that have linked up to Habitat Heros, which is a link party for restored furniture that you will be donating to a charity of your choice.  You can link up to Habitat Heros through November 20.



I confess that I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately.  However, a package arrived today with some new Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, and the wheels are starting to turn!

Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i am feeling it right there wth you- i am using all my creative energy on my home and then i can't seem to get in a groove fro pieces of furniture to sell. i am feeling left uninspired when it comes to that. i am working on my habitat piece now and hoping that helps. :)

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I was in an awful slump and didn't post for over a week. I am coming out of it a little but I'm still struggling. I'm glad you got some inspiration. Can't wait to see what you come up with. What colors did you get?

niartist said...

Hi Katie!
Found my way from Martina, and love your coffee table redo. I know how being in a creative slump can be - I'm just now getting out of mine. Good luck - it'll clear soon! :)

Xoxoo, A

Oh, P.S. - I just posted the first room of the tour of our house, I hope you'll stop by to check out the Sunroom and the decoration. I think you'll like it! :)

andrea@townandprairie said...

Me, too! I have so much on my mind, and totally behind on Christmas shopping. So unorganized! andrea@townandprairie

Kristin @ Chi-Chi Studio Designs said...

Glad to know others have been in a slump too! The coffee table is gorgeous, Katie...when those wheels are done turning, I'd love for you to share something fabulous!

http://www.chichistudio.com/be-featured/

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

We all get in a slump occasionally. Sometimes you just need a break. I know you'll be up and running in no time.