Pages

home profile party links featured

Jun 20, 2012

Summer Tablescape


I had been thinking about putting together a summer tablescape, but did not feel very inspired.  Finally, I just started grabbing things around the house and put together some of my favorites: urns, mercury glass and seashells.


I love color, and mostly blues and greens.  However, when I come across vignettes that are mostly in white, I just swoon.  In my own decorating I can't seem to break away from color. 


I'm linking to:

The Lettered Cottage - Summer Mantel Link Party
A Stroll Thru Life
 

5 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Pretty blues, Katie.

andrea@townandprairie said...

Katie- your display looks as if it has been lifted from a page of the Pottery Barn catalogue. I also love white on white, yet it never seems to happen in my home as well! I think I would have to give away too many things that I love to make that actually happen.

Anonymous said...

This looks great!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Love this! I have urns almost exactly like yours. They look fabulous and I like that they aren't symmetrical. Great job for not being inspired. :o)

Susan Freeman said...

Love your campaign dresser!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley