Pages

home profile party links featured

Mar 3, 2012

Pinterest Highlights

I'm sharing some Pinterest Highlights from the week.


Renew Redo stenciled a wall with Rub 'n Buff - simply inspired!



Primitive and Proper transformed this buffet into a stunning bar cart.  Love the gold interior.



551 East Design painted this gorgeous dresser with SW Rainstorm.  One of my favorite colors.



This gorgeous bathroom makeover is from French Country Cottage. 



Rosemary at Villabarnes painted this beautiful side table with one of her custom techniques.



The Creative Imperative painted this simply beautiful ombre table.





On Sutton Place created this beautiful vignette using a white drawer, ironstone and blue mason jars.

Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend!

6 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Thanks for including my picture Katie! When I saw it I sort of gasped...such a lovely surprise. You are just the best. Happy Sunday.

Cassie Bustamante said...

katie, thank you SO much for the shout out! much appreciated!

andrea@townandprairie said...

Honestly, I think I'm the only blogger who hasn't signed up for pinterest yet... if I did, I know for sure I really WOULD never get off the computer! Beautiful images! Man, I am missing out...andrea@townandprairie

Kelly said...

Those are some great inspiration pics! I fell in love with that bathroom over at French Country Cottage. Thanks for the recap. Also, thanks for re-following my blog today.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I just popped over to see what you were up to and saw my stand. You're such a sweetheart to include me. Love your other features.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

You chose some fabulous looks to pin! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie